Returns & Refunds
At Arran Active we pride ourselves on providing you with the best quality products but we know sometimes that things can go wrong or you might change your mind. In the first instance you should always contact us in store or via email and we’ll look to resolve any issues you may have as quickly as possible. We operate a 14 day return policy on full price products and our full policy can be found below:
For full price items purchased in store assuming they are unused, in their original packaging and accompanied by proof of purchase we’ll offer a full refund if returned within 14 days of purchase. Any items returned after this period may be refunded but at the sole discretion of Arran Active Ltd. Clearance products purchased in store cannot be returned. Your statutory rights are not affected.
For any order placed online you have the right to cancel the entire order under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 within 14 days of receiving your goods. To exercise this right you must notify us in writing either by letter or email within the same 14 day period with the products unused and in their original packaging.
After you have received your order, we will be happy to accept products for return for any of the following reasons:
- If the product does not meet your requirements:
- Please return the product to us at the address below, enclosing a copy of your receipt and note requesting a refund or exchange. In this case, the product must still be in pristine condition and in its original packaging. We would also request that the product is returned within 14 days of receiving the order. We will then issue a refund for the cost of the products ordered and any standard shipping cost paid (if applicable). Where goods are not defective please note that you are responsible for paying any postage or shipping costs incurred when returning the product. We would recommend that you do so by recorded delivery as we will not issue any refund for products which are lost in transit.
- If we sent you a product you did not order (an "incorrect" product):
- If you have received an incorrect product, please contact us either by phone or email, and we will arrange for the correct product to be sent to you as soon as possible. Depending on the size of the parcel, we will either enclose a pre-paid returns label in with the correct product so you can return the incorrect one to us via Royal Mail at no cost to yourself, or for larger items we will arrange for a courier to collect the parcel from you.
- If the product has become defective:
- In the first instance, please contact us by email email@example.com problem you have experienced, quoting your original order number. Please take a photo of the fault and attach it to the email so we are able to see the best way to continue with replacing/refunding the defective product as quickly as possible. With some products, this may mean sending it back to supplier for expert inspection or testing. If this is the case, we will endeavour to keep you informed at all stages. On some occasions we may not be able to replace the defective product. If this is the case, a full refund (including postage) will be processed into the account used on the original transaction.
- If the product was damaged in transit:
- Please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org explaining the problem you have experienced, quoting your order number. Please take a photo of the damage and attach it to the email. We can then arrange for the damaged product to be returned to us, and a replacement product to be sent or a refund processed. Once your order has been delivered to the delivery address stated on your order, we cannot take responsibility for the damage caused either by you whilst you are unpacking the parcel or if you are having the parcel forwarded to another address.
- Faulty, incorrect, or damaged product's:
- We will supply you with a print at home returns label to allow you to return the product free of charge. If you do not have access to a printer or require a returns bag please supply us with an address when contacting our returns team. Unfortunately, we are not able to arrange collection from your home address.
All items must be returned in a hygienic state. We will not accept any returns of wet and or muddy items. If the item is dirty, please wash it before returning it to us. For cases where the product does not meet your requirements but is not faulty or damaged, items must be in immaculate condition with original tags and packaging intact.
Our returns address is:
Isle of Arran