Eyelevel Magnum Sunglasses
We aim to dispatch your order within 2 working days of receipt assuming all items are currently held in stock. When your order is dispatched, you will receive an email letting you know which courier the parcel has been sent with. If the parcel is trackable online, the tracking number will be included in this email. You can also check this information by going to the ‘My Account’ section of our website.
When ordering from our website we recommend making a note of the availability estimate listed for the item(s) you are ordering, as this will give you an idea of when you can expect your order to be delivered.
- In stock: this means we have the item in stock at our store. In most cases, these items will be dispatched from us within 2 working days. Occasionally we may sell out of a product before the website updates. If this is the case, we aim to contact you to let you know as soon as we can.
- Low Stock: there may only be 1 item of this stock in our store and we may be awaiting replenishment from our suppliers.
- Out of Stock: we do not have this item in our store or warehouse.
If a product is out of stock or low and you require a specific quantity please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help or advise where we can.
Due to our island location there may be extra delays to your delivery; this includes weekends as no postal collections are made. Sometimes due to weather, technical or other unforeseen circumstances the ferry serving the Isle of Arran may not run for a day or more. Therefore you may experience a delay in delivery; in these circumstances and once an order has been dispatched to our chosen courier we may be unable to guarantee delivery within the stated timeframe. In these circumstances we cannot be held liable for any delay or loss as a result.
Please note some items are collect in store only (such as large packages or age restricted products) - usually these will be marked accordingly and where this happens you will only be able to complete your purchase using Click and Collect from our store in person. We can however arrange carriage for most items however we will need to quote on a case by case basis. Please get in touch for further information.
Click & Collect – In Store
UK (GB) Mainland
Orders over £80 - Free
Orders under £80 - £4.95
Isle of Arran
The same postal fee's apply as per UK (GB) Mainland - please use the free click and collect service to avoid postal fee's if your order is under £80
If you urgently require an item, we may be able to expedite your delivery depending upon the day and time of the week your order is received. The best we can normally do for items dispatched during Mon-Fri is ‘Guaranteed by 1pm’ next working day. This service comes at an additional fee which ranges from £11-£14 (weight based). Please call the store before placing your order to discuss postage options.
See details below
We do not ship outside of the UK
*may incur additional delivery costs - you will be contacted before dispatch if applicable
If you require an order to be sent to someone currently serving on deployment please enter the delivery address manually when checking out using the below format. Additional delivery charges will apply for this service; we will contact you directly to agree delivery charges before dispatching your order. BFPO shipments are excluded from standard delivery options and hold no guaranteed delivery date. Please ensure items comply with current guidance. You can find out more by visiting https://www.gov.uk/guidance/british-forces-post-office-services
Full name: Service number, Rank and Name
Address line 1: Company
Address line 2: Leave field blank
Country: Leave field blank
Postcode: BFPO Postcode (e.g.: BF1 0AB)
Country: United Kingdom
We reserve the right to adjust our delivery charges without notice at any point and will always aim to show the most up to date charges on or website. If your order is being delivered to an area of the UK where extra charges may apply we will contact you to discuss our options being applying any extra charges or dispatching your order.
We reserve the right to refuse delivery, service and deviate from our charges published on our website if necessary. If this happens for any reason we will always contact you to inform you or our reasons and proposed actions.
At Arran Active we pride ourselves on providing you with the best quality products but we know sometimes that things can go wrong or you might change your mind. In the first instance you should always contact us in store or via email and we’ll look to resolve any issues you may have as quickly as possible. We operate a 14 day return policy on full price products and our full policy can be found below:
For full price items purchased in store assuming they are unused, in their original packaging and accompanied by proof of purchase we’ll offer a full refund if returned within 14 days of purchase. Any items returned after this period may be refunded but at the sole discretion of Arran Active Ltd. Clearance products purchased in store cannot be returned. Your statutory rights are not affected.
For any order placed online you have the right to cancel the entire order under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 within 14 days of receiving your goods. To exercise this right you must notify us in writing either by letter or email within the same 14 day period with the products unused and in their original packaging.
After you have received your order, we will be happy to accept products for return for any of the following reasons:
- If the product does not meet your requirements:
- Please return the product to us at the address below, enclosing a copy of your receipt and note requesting a refund or exchange. In this case, the product must still be in pristine condition and in its original packaging. We would also request that the product is returned within 14 days of receiving the order. We will then issue a refund for the cost of the products ordered and any standard shipping cost paid (if applicable). Where goods are not defective please note that you are responsible for paying any postage or shipping costs incurred when returning the product. We would recommend that you do so by recorded delivery as we will not issue any refund for products which are lost in transit.
- If we sent you a product you did not order (an "incorrect" product):
- If you have received an incorrect product, please contact us either by phone or email, and we will arrange for the correct product to be sent to you as soon as possible. Depending on the size of the parcel, we will either enclose a pre-paid returns label in with the correct product so you can return the incorrect one to us via Royal Mail at no cost to yourself, or for larger items we will arrange for a courier to collect the parcel from you.
- If the product has become defective:
- In the first instance, please contact us by email email@example.com problem you have experienced, quoting your original order number. Please take a photo of the fault and attach it to the email so we are able to see the best way to continue with replacing/refunding the defective product as quickly as possible. With some products, this may mean sending it back to supplier for expert inspection or testing. If this is the case, we will endeavour to keep you informed at all stages. On some occasions we may not be able to replace the defective product. If this is the case, a full refund (including postage) will be processed into the account used on the original transaction.
- If the product was damaged in transit:
- Please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org explaining the problem you have experienced, quoting your order number. Please take a photo of the damage and attach it to the email. We can then arrange for the damaged product to be returned to us, and a replacement product to be sent or a refund processed. Once your order has been delivered to the delivery address stated on your order, we cannot take responsibility for the damage caused either by you whilst you are unpacking the parcel or if you are having the parcel forwarded to another address.
- Faulty, incorrect, or damaged product's:
- We will supply you with a print at home returns label to allow you to return the product free of charge. If you do not have access to a printer or require a returns bag please supply us with an address when contacting our returns team. Unfortunately, we are not able to arrange collection from your home address.
All items must be returned in a hygienic state. We will not accept any returns of wet and or muddy items. If the item is dirty, please wash it before returning it to us. For cases where the product does not meet your requirements but is not faulty or damaged, items must be in immaculate condition with original tags and packaging intact.
Our returns address is:
Isle of Arran